Posted 29 December 2011, 18:18
Some musical goals for the coming year, in no particular order:
- To play more mysterybear shows, not just in the local area but also in regions beyond northern New England. (Maybe Colorado? Maybe upstate NY? Maybe a little tour?) Closer to home, I’d like to get down to Western MA at least a couple of times, and up to Maine.
- To play more Ouroboros shows with Bill Bacon and Greg Kowalsky and if possible book some studio time for some high-quality recordings.
- To put together an experimental music show here in Peterborough (or nearby).
- To see both releases my brother Doug and I made this past year come out.
- To make a second mysterybear CD release, this time with an established (small) label.
- To make at least one new mysterybear release on a third-party netlabel.
- To put out at least one new release on the mysterybear netlabel.
- To play a duo with Bob Hubbard
- To play a duo with Andy Kivela
- To play with Dave Kontak on his new project.
- To play with the next incarnation of Sisters and Brothers.